Chic Candy 65 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Chic Candy #65 includes:
- Time for Tags Stamp Set
- Little Ladybug Stamp Set
- Chic n Scratch Back Scratcher Pen
To enter to win all you need to do is leave a comment right here on this blog post (scroll down to the bottom).
Chic Candy #64 – Congrats to Kathy Schmitt!! Your name was drawn to win Chic Candy! Kathy, please click here to complete my Chic Candy claim form so that I can ship your prize. Here’s the comment she left…
I’ll be going live tonight, February 10th at 7pm central time … over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Thanks & have a great day!
I’ll be back later this morning with a really cute project.
p.s. I’ll be back later this morning with a really cute project.
Six products that coordinate with the Mini Catalog and Sale a Bration.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
February 1st – 15th Host Code: TU9WJK9X
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie