Learn how to make the Peaceful Poppies Gift Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My project for you today is this Gift Box with a Handle and it’s same box as yesterday with some slight modifications and I used different Stamps, Ink & Paper.
This box was made with Real Red Cardstock and the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I used the Layering Ovals Dies to cut the handle. The leaf and flower was cut out with the Poppy Moments Dies and the greeting was cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
I used the Real Red Cotton Ribbon on the handle and it’s in the annual catalog. But when I demonstrated the project on Facebook last night I used the Real Red Ruched Ribbon from the RETIRED Mini Catalog. I loved that ribbon so much I bought extra for my Valentine projects.
Here’s a picture of the side …
If you want to add more candy to this box (or stop the candy from falling out) you can use our 3″ x 6″ Gusseted Cellophane Bags.
Here’s the video tutorial … (I’ve edited it slightly)
This box was made with Box Template #24 – This has been corrected! I’m so sorry for the mistake.
Don’t forget that during Sale a Bration you get to choose one free item for every $50 you purchase and there’s no limits!!
Coffee & a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, January 8th, 2020 – 10:00 CST
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Heartfelt Valentine Class
You have two options:
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order of $50 or more using Host Code: WDTBUNSJ
- Or you can purchase the Class Packet by clicking here.
Deadline: January 10th.
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. And if you join in time you can attend our Chics Paper Ink Online Bingo later this month!
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
January 1st – 15th Host Code: NKQF3MA4
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie