How to make Rock Candy Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I found the container of Rock Candy over on Amazon, click here to check them out. I’ve also heard you can find them at Walmart and Dollar Tree.
This box was made with Box Template #25 – Click here to Print Box Template #25
Here’s the video tutorial …
Thanks & have a great day!
- Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and pick a free item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. You get one free item for every $50.
- Spend $100 and choose a Level 2 item (or two Level 1’s).
- If your order reaches $300, you will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set!
Join for $99
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration, when you get special perks that you won’t see any other time of year. Sign up between now and March 31, and you will receive:
- Mini Paper Trimmer
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler
- Your choice of a stamp set
You can read more information about joining Stampin’ Up! and my awesome Chics Paper Ink group by clicking here. And if you join in time you can attend our Chics Paper Ink Online Bingo later this month!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
January 15th – 31st Host Code: ZHCMAQSK
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
January 1st – 15th Host Code:NKQF3MA4
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie