12 Days of Christmas 2019 Day 10 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas is this Frosted Frames Box and it measures 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″.
Here’s the steps..
- Apply the Snow Accents Puff Paint
- Sprinkle on Ice Stampin’ Glitter
- Heat set it with the Heat Tool
Here’s the Real Red version made with Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
Here’s the box opened …
Here’s the video tutorial …
Box Template #20
This project was made with Box Template #20 – Click here to Print the PDF.
Click on the image below to Print the Instructions.
Free Shipping One Day Only
Wednesday, December 11th
FREE SHIPPING – $50 minimum required
I’ve created a Special Host Code for this one day of FREE SHIPPING … please see details below before placing an order.
- Host Code: 4KDGD6SB
- Order a minimum of $50
- Your gift will be a little goodie bag of product from the NEW Mini Catalog that goes live on January 3, 2019.
- Only available December 11th, 2019.
- I will order these gifts on January 3rd and they will ship mid January.
- For orders over $150 please do not enter a host code (these orders qualify for Chic Rewards).
- If you have any questions please contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
Reserve your Designer Series Paper Shares today and check out our new option! We have two choices this year …. 6″ x 12″ sheets OR 6″ x 6″ sheets
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Check out our Chic Rewards Program
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie
Spoons on Amazon (used to sprinkle ice glitter) – Click here