Gingerbread House Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I made this project last night on Facebook and it’s the same project as Week 9 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween. Instead of using the Stitched Shapes Dies to cover the front of the box I used the Gingerbread House.
The box was made using Box Template #12 – Click here to Print Box Template #12
I used the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker when I designed the box and in my video I used the Light Granny Apple Green. For this project I actually prefer the Dark.
Here’s the edited video….
Coffee & a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, October 9, 2019 – 10am Central Time.
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – October 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Orders and earn Chic Rewards.
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice or a FREE Framelits Set (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim your FREE Stamp Set or Framelits by filling out the online form.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards are not earned on orders using a Host Code.
- Click here for more details.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Cookie Scribe Tool (Scribing Tool)
- Pins and Needles
October Host Code: YGQE3F9E
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie