12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 9 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This box is made with Box Template 12 and to turn it into a Cauldron you use the largest Stitched Shapes Oval Die. You need 6 of them to cover the front and back of the box.
Here’s the video….
Click on the image below to Print the PDF.
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – October 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Chic Rewards is my frequent shopper program and it’s available to all my customers.
- Track your Orders and earn Chic Rewards.
- When you reach Twenty (20) Chic Rewards, you get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice or a FREE Framelits Set (valued at $45.00 from any current catalog).
- REDEEM – Claim your FREE Stamp Set or Framelits by filling out the online form.
- Special Note: Chic Rewards are not earned on orders using a Host Code.
- Click here for more details.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Cookie Scribe Tool (Scribing Tool)
- Pins and Needles
October Host Code: YGQE3F9E
**Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.**
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie