Tiny Keepsakes Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the same projects as Week 4 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween … I just used different Stamps, Ink and Paper.
The Tiny Keepsakes Bundle is on page 21 of the Holiday Catalog and I love that the dies cut the hole out for the ribbon!!
Here’s the video…..
Thanks and have a great weekend!!
p.s. Brooke and the birds (Elvis and Gizmo) are coming for short visit tomorrow … I’m so excited!!
If you’re having trouble placing an order please click here for more info.
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
September 4 – 30, 2019
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie