Have you tried to place an order on my Stampin’ Up! website and had issues… like a black bar blocking you?
I’ve had several customers reach out and tell me they can’t order. Please let me know if you’ve had issues!!
Here’s some solutions …
- I’d be happy to place the order for you. You can email me, text me or call me.
- Try switching web browsers … USE FIREFOX if you can. It’s free and very easy to install. I personally use it to do my blog posts (and I use google chrome for my email). It’s okay to have multiple web browsers on your computer.
Now that we’re on the subject of Online Ordering… Stampin’ Up! is making some much needed changes to our websites on or around September 10th. If you have any issues please contact me. I’m in my Stamp Room (aka office) Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm but I do turn my phone off when I’m filming videos (and sometimes I forget to turn it back on).
I’ll be back later today with a fun project for you … see ya later!
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
September 4 – 30, 2019
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles