Mummy Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The Mummy Box is also known as the 2, 4, 6, 8 box and I made it a tad smaller. I’ve been making them ever since I became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (17 years ago next month). Saying that makes me want to go in my storage area and get some of my old boxes (yes, I still have them).
This is the 5th and final project included in my Spooktacular Bash Make n Take Class Packet and it will hold a snack size Rice Krispies Treats or any snack size Halloween candy.
Spooktacular Bash Class Packet
- FREE Class Packet by placing a $50 minimum Stampin’ Up! order using the host code.
- Host Code: 2S33JN2E
- Or you can purchase it…. Click HERE To Order.
- Deadline: Sunday, September 22nd.
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 6 sheets of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all five projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
- Special Note: The class packet does not include the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
Click here to Print Box Template #10 – Updated 9/30/19
Thanks & have a great weekend!
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie