Cuckoo For You Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The reindeer was cut out using the Stitched Shapes Dies and the pretty frame behind it was cut out with the Ornate Frames Dies. The “Merry” greeting is from the Tiny Keepsakes Stamp Set and I cut it out with the Classic Label Punch. Watch the video below to see my tip on cutting the greeting.
Items have been added and they’re going fast … don’t forget it’s While Supplies Last.
Coffee and a Card
Coffee & a Card on Facebook – Wednesday, September 18, 2019 – 10am Central Time.
Grab a cup of coffee and come sit with me while I make a card on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page.
Thanks & have a great day!
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie