Coffin Treat Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is these Coffin Treat Boxes that ‘s featured in our Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. There’s twelve in a pack and they are so easy to make!
After I assembled the coffin box I added the Silvery Shimmer Ink around the edges and on top. Dracula was stamped with Memento Ink and cut out the the Ornate Frames Dies. Then added to a Silver Foil Ornate Frame. “Creepy” was also cut out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies and then I added the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes.
This is the 2nd of the five projects included in my Spooktacular Bash Make n Take Class Packet.
Here’s all the details …
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order using Host Code: 2S33JN2E
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Class Host Code and receive the Spooktacular Bash Class Packet.
- Or you can purchase it…. Click HERE To Order.
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 6 sheets of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all five projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
- Special Note: The class packet does not include the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
Here’s the video …..
Thanks & have a great day!
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie