12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 6 with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This Spooky Halloween Box is the 6th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween and I used the Spooktacular Bash Bundle to make it. The bundle includes the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set and the Ornate Frames Dies.
This is the 3rd project included in my Spooktacular Bash Make n Take Class Packet.
Here’s all the details …
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order using Host Code: 2S33JN2E
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Class Host Code and receive the Spooktacular Bash Class Packet.
- Or you can purchase it…. Click HERE To Order.
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 6 sheets of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all five projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
- Special Note: The class packet does not include the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes
Here’s the video …..
Click on the image below to Print the PDF.
Thanks & have a great day!
September Host Code: R4AM9WHB
Tote 1: Total Value $51.31 Cost: $42.75
Tote 2: Total Value: $58.20 Cost $48.50
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – September 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Would you like to make the crafty project I shared with you today?
Click on the photos below to Shop Online with Angie