Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Charts and Holiday Catalog 2019 Designer Series Paper Shares with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
The 2019 Holiday Catalog launches on September 4th, 2019 and I have the Designer Series Paper Charts ready.
I use these charts when I’m creating and I keep them in a page protector …. in a three ring binder.
You have two choices for printing these charts.
- You can Print the PDF of scanned color charts.
- Or Print the template and add 2″ squares of each Designer Series Paper.
- Click HERE to Print the scanned PDF.
- Click here to Print the Template for the Holiday Catalog Template
- Do not print the final page on Whisper White Cardstock when you’re printing the template.
- Print two pages of the 6 x 6 Stacks when printing the template.
You can find all the previous Designer Series Paper Charts by Clicking HERE.
Here’s the video ….
Designer Series Paper Shares
Option One – Cost: $31.20 + $7.55 Priority Mail Shipping
96 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 8 NEW packs of Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Come to Gather Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
- Monster Bash Designer Series Paper – 12 pieces
Option Two – Cost: $43.35 + $7.55 Priority Mail Shipping
132 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Option Two is the same as option one + 12 additional sheets of the Designer Series Paper below:
- Wrapped in Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper – 24 pieces total
- Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper – 24 pieces total
- Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – 24 pieces total
Paper Share Timeline
- August 28th – a link to pay will be sent to everyone that pre-ordered.
- September 3rd – Deadline to pay.
- September 4th – I will place the order for the Designer Series Paper Shares.
- Mid September– As soon as the paper arrives we’ll cut it, label it and package it.
- Mid to late September– We’ll ship the Designer Series Paper Shares Priority Mail with tracking information.
Explanation of Timeline
Once I place the order on September 4th it will take approximately 7 to 10 days to arrive. As soon as it arrives, I will cut, label and package them and once that is complete I’ll ship them. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator we are not allowed to cash and carry Designer Series Paper. If you are expecting delivery immediately, it is not an option.
If there’s a backorder on any of the paper, this could delay the shipping. They will be shipped first come first serve and we’ll notify you if there’s a backorder.
Bonus Days Coupons
August Host Code: YMTU3DSM
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials – August 2019
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to purchase the tutorial.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Join Stampin’ Up! Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership. Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- NEW – Members Only Website – If you’re not on Facebook you can now join and access the content on the website.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Click here for more details or to join Stamp Club Online
Click here if you would like to purchase a Chic Stand.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Thanks and have a great day!!
Thanks for sharing Angie.
You are so generous to share your work, Thank you!
Wow really nice of you to share with us your hard work. Thank you very much!!!