How to Make a Flap Over Fun Fold Card with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I’m sharing the Flap Over Fun Fold Card with you today and I made it using the Hoot Hoot Hooray Stamp Set along with the Petals & Parcels Stamp Set. This Fun Fold Card is simple and easy to make.
I used Coastal Cabana Cardstock for the base of my card and the Designer Series Paper is in the Brights Collection. In my video tutorial I used Pool Party Cardstock with the Subtles Pack of Designer Series Paper. I think the Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon goes well with Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party.
Here’s how the card opens …
Sales Tax Holidays 2019
Twelve U.S. states will have sales tax holidays for school supplies over the next several weeks. The dates for each state’s sales tax holiday will vary; the definition of “school supplies” will also vary from state to state. Fortunately, a selection of Stampin’ Up! products qualify as school supplies and will be tax-free during each state’s sales tax holiday period. (Sales tax holidays may not apply to additional county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.)
Thanks & have a great day!!
The Holiday Catalog goes live on September 4th and if you’ve placed a minimum order of $50 in the last 90 days (3 months) I will ship you one for FREE and all that I ask is that you fill out my request form.
For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Join Stampin’ Up! Recruiting Promotion
Pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Stamp Club Online on Facebook – Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases. Stamp Club July Host Code: X2YC6UES
- Chic Candy #34
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- July Host Code: WXNDKCPQ
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
- August Host Code: YMTU3DSM
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List