Dino Days Egg Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This darling little box can hold some candy and it can also be used as table decoration and it’s really easy to make using the Dino Dies!! To make the box you just need Old Olive Cardstock and cut out three eggs using the Egg Die. The box that holds the candy is made also with Old Olive cardstock and it measures 3-1/2″ x 3″.
It’s the 4th and final project in my Dinoroar Class Packet and it’s FREE with a minimum order. All the details are below.
And although this is the last project for the Class Packet … it’s not the last project you will see! I am in love with this Bundle!!
Here’s the back of the box …
Dinoroar Class Packet
- FREE Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order using Host Code: 7BXTVRZV
- Place a minimum order of $50 using the Host Code and receive the Dinoroar Class Packet
- Or Click Here to Order
Class Packet includes:
- Six 6 x 12 Sheets of the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
- Cardstock and Ribbon to complete all four projects.
- PDF Class Instructions
Facebook LIVE is tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page. Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Chic Candy #30
Chic Candy #30 on You Tube – Winner: Kimberly Betos
Thanks & have a great day!!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion
From July 1 until August 31, you can join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. You will pay $99 and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. Click here for more information.
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
Stamp Club Online members – Your July Host Code is: X2YC6UES
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- Chic Candy #28
- July Host Code: WXNDKCPQ
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List