How to make a card using the Hoot Hoot Hooray by Stampin’ Up! with Chic n Scratch – Angie Juda
I made this card in three colors … Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo…. which is your favorite? I demonstrated the Highland Heather in the video below and I demonstrated the Coastal Cabana over on Facebook.
The embossed background you see there is the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder and you only need one cutting pad to emboss it. The button you see in the corner was made with the Button Button Embossing Folder and that’s a standard folder that requires two cutting plates.
On the Coastal Cabana card I used these two markers since we don’t have a Coastal Cabana Stampin Blends Marker.
The rest of the flower was colored with …
The Highland Heather flower was colored with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack – 147276.
I used two sets of Dies on these cards and if you don’t have a die cut system you can cut the squares with your paper trimmer. The Stitched Square was cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies and it measures 2-1/8″, the next layer is 2-1/4″ and the Designer Series Paper measured 3″ and was cut down to measure 2-3/4″ using the Layering Squares Dies.
The Flirty Flamingo flower was colored with the Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack – 147278
Here’s the video tutorial …
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. This is my last post for this week … I’m headed to Tennessee to spend time with my dad for Fathers Day. I hope y’all have a wonderful week/weekend!!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Members Only Facebook Group
- $25 in FREE Product after your 6 month commitment is fulfilled
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, Holiday, Occasions, and Sale a Bration
- Chic Candy
- Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial
- Available anywhere in the US
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Stamp Club Online
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- June Host Code: VZJHBNK7
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List