Facebook Live June 17th with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I’ll be going LIVE on Facebook tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
Designer Series Paper Shares
Tonight is the deadline for round two of my Designer Series Paper Shares.
156 Sheets of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper from 12 NEW packs of Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
Deadline: June 17th (midnight)
Thanks and have a great day!
Stamp Club Online can help you budget your Stampin’ Up! purchases during your six month membership.
Each month you’ll place a minimum order of $25 by the 15th of the month and at the end of six months you’ll receive $25 in Free Product of your choice.
- Four (4) Exclusive Video Tutorials each month
- Step by Step Instructions & Supply List for each project
- Members Only Facebook Group
- $25 in FREE Product after your 6 month commitment is fulfilled
- FREE Stampin’ Up! Catalogs, Holiday, Occasions, and Sale a Bration
- Chic Candy
- Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial
- Available anywhere in the US
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Stamp Club Online
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- June Host Code: VZJHBNK7
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- These gifts will ship once we close the order and the product has arrived.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles