How to make a Tissue Box with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
This is the box we made during my Facebook Live video on Monday evening. It will hold a travel size pack of Tissues or a bar of soap (you’ll see an example in my video below).
To add a little bling to this box I used the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack to cut out a Rich Razzleberry flower and then I added a Petal Pink Rhinestone Gem. In my video I mentioned that you can color those Rhinestone Gems any of our Stampin’ Blends Markers (the darker colors).
Here’s my live video slightly edited…..
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
My other offerings…
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies