Simple Gift Card Holder with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I’m using the same Designer Series Paper that I used with the basket on Friday…. and it’s using one of the left over pieces.
Here’s the list of items I used on this project that are retiring:
If you have the Little Elephant stamp set … here’s the project using that stamp set. Instead of Flax Ribbon I used the Whisper White Sheer Ribbon (the ribbon is retiring).
The Bella and Friends Make n Take Class Packets is shipping out today… yay!! Here’s the picture of my assembly line 🙂
We have a few left over if you would like to purchase one… click here for all the details.
Here’s the video tutorial …
I’ll be going LIVE on Facebook tonight. It will take place at 7pm central time over on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Click here to go there now. If you can’t see the video at 7pm … give it a few minutes and try again.
You can use the Chic Stand to hold these items …
- Take Your Pick Tool
- Take Your Pick Tool stylus tip
- Paper Piercer
- Pins and Needles
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day!
Last Chance List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Retirement List – updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List – Updated 4/16
- Click here to Print the Carry Over Stamps List.
- Request Your Copy of the Brand NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Shopping List