Card Keeper Portfolio with Bella and Friends Make n Take Class Packet by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
My crafty project for you today is the Bella & Friends Card Keeper Portfolio and it’s the first project I’m sharing with you that’s included in my FREE Bella and Friends Make n Take Class Packet.
You can earn it for FREE with a $50 order using Host Code: JJNM6W64 or You can purchase it by clicking here.
The Bella & Friends Make n Take Class Packet will work just like the Painted Seasons Packet we did last month. Over the next week I’ll share the four cards that will be included with the Card Keeper Portfolio.
We’ll be using two stamp sets….
- Bella & Friends Stamp Set
- Pretty Kitty Stamp Set
I’ll work on the final supply list and share it tomorrow.
Here’s all the details….
- Free Class Packet by placing a minimum Stampin’ Up! order of $50 using Host Code: JJNM6W64
- Or Click here to Order.
- Chic Rewards customers -Please do not use a Host Code if you want your order to count towards Chic Rewards. Click here to email me for your discount code.
- Chics Paper Ink downline members – Your discount code will be on our team website.
- These packets will ship late April and I’ll keep you updated with emails.
- Twenty 6 x 6 sheets of the Brights Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock and Embellishments to complete all four cards with envelopes + Card Keeper Portfolio.
Please be sure to read all the details before placing the order or using the Host Code.
Let’s talk about the Card Keeper Portfolio … I used a 8-1/2 x 11 piece of Bermuda Bay Card stock to make it and you’ll find all the measurements listed on my Inspiration Sheet below.
I cut out a Whisper White circle using the Stitched Shapes Dies and I used the Stamparatus to stamp Miss Bella and Skittles. I then colored them with the following Stampin Blends Markers: Light Bermuda Bay, Light Smoky Slate, Light Granny Apple Green, Light Daffodil Delight and the Color Lifter. The greeting was cut out with the Rectangle Stitched Dies and the Bermuda Bay scallop circle was cut out with the Layering Circles Dies.
I used four strands of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon and I explained why I used the strands verses the full ribbon in my video.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
Thanks & have a great day!
- Stampin’ Trimmer is RETIRING! Get your blades before they sell out. Limit 3 per order.
- Bella & Friends FREE Class Packet
- Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – Orders Ship Daily!
- April Host Code : S2DUE3KZ
- Order $50 using this Host Code and receive a free gift.
- Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
- Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous tutorials via email.
- Please read all the details before placing an order using a Host Code.
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial Free!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy
- Join my Team! They get them free!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies