How to make the Best Bunny Easter Tote with Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda.
My crafty project for you today is the Best Bunny Double Tote.
I have five more projects to share with you using the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper and as I expected… It’s listed on the Low Inventory Status Report…. grrrrr I’m going to proceed with my projects next week and please order this paper asap if you have your heart set on it!
Here’s how to make this Best Bunny Double Tote…
Here’s a side view of the box ..
Click here to check out all the FREE PRODUCT available during Sale a Bration.
I love comments!! If you have any questions/comments about this post please leave a comment.
Thanks & have a great day! 💛
My other offerings…
Any size order receives the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get these amazing tutorials….
- Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
- Purchase the PDF tutorials for $9.95 (one month cost). Click here to Buy Now.
- Join my Team! They get them free!
- Sale a Bration – More product available – Click here for all the details!
- Chic Rewards
- Join Stampin’ Up! for $99 – Starter Kit value $175
- Chic Stands & Coasters
- March 2019 – Host Code: FX7T2ZGW
If you would like to purchase any of the product used in the Best Bunny Double Tote video, here’s the Stampin’ Up! Shopping List: