How to Make Fabric Bag Tags by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda
I’m super excited to share with you the Fabric Bag Tags I made for my Chics Paper Ink downline that’s attending On Stage in Orlando.
Are are really easy to make … it took me about three days to make all 45 of them.
Here’s the supplies:
- Strap/Handle fabric: 12 x 3
- Back of Tag: 4 x 6
- Pocket: 4 x 8 (two pieces)
You’ll need an iron, scissors, matching thread and a sewing machine that sews a straight stitch (even a children’s sewing machine can make these).
Here’s the How to Make Fabric Bag Tags video tutorial… if you’re reading this in your email box, please click over to my website to watch the video.
Double Chic Rewards
Between November 6th – 11th you can earn double Chic Rewards for all your Stampin’ Up! orders with me.
Track your punches… Get a FREE Stamp Set of your choice (stamp set valued at $39.95 from any current catalog) when you reach 20 punches.
- Place a Stampin’ Up! order here and you earn one punch for every $25. *$24.95 does not qualify for a punch. * Orders can not be combined to reach $25. If you order 48.70…..you get one punch. The leftover amount does not carry over.
- Punches are based on product subtotal before tax and shipping.
- Punches expire in two years from their purchase date.
- Chic Rewards are NOT earned when you use a Host Code, Hostess Code Gifts or Hostess Code Rewards.
- Chic Rewards are earned on orders that receive Stampin’ Rewards!!
- You can find all the details about Chic Rewards by clicking here.
Stampin ‘ Up! On Stage
We are having a great time at On Stage and the training has been amazing!! I have a couple pictures to share with you today and will share more next week.
The New Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and Sale a Bration Catalog.
Thanks & have a great day!!
Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorials
Any size order will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial FREE!
You have three ways to get this amazing tutorial….
1. Receive it FREE with any Stampin’ Up! order placed with me this month.
2. Purchase the PDF tutorial for $9.95 (one month price). Click here to Buy Now
3. Join my Chics Paper Ink Team! They get them free!
Angie’s Specials & Promotions
- Host Code: KMTXUMNJ – OR Chic Rewards * see below
- Stampin Rewards Club
- Chic Stands & Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Free Tutorial with every order!
- *November 2018 – Host Code: KMTXUMNJ
Order $50 using the October Hostess Code and receive a free gift.
Chic Rewards are not earned when a Hostess Code is used on an order.
Orders under $50 will receive the Stampin’ Anonymous Tutorial via email.
Please read all the details before placing an order using a Hostess Code.
How to Make Fabric Bag Tags is brought to you by Chic n Scratch, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Angie Juda