My next project is a Square Coaster Calendar!
Before I designed the rectangle coaster I started making calendars and post it note holders with the square coasters (so many years ago) and that’s when my love for coaster projects began!!
Any time you want to find my past coaster projects … there’s a SEARCH box on the right side of my blog … type the word Coaster in that box and it should bring up tons!!
Back to my project ….. For this one I’m using the 4″ Square Coaster and I’ve added them to my shop if you would like to order some. Click here to shop Coasters & Chic Stands. The Calendar is the same as the Rectangle Coaster (same cutting instructions too).
I ran out of the Metallic Brads (in Silver) and that’s what I’m waiting on to wrap this project (the ones you see in the pic are the ones that look like buttons and they’re too big for this project).
Chic n Scratch Live #59
We will NOT have a live event on Facebook this evening. I’m sorry and I’ll miss ya’ll!!
Thanks & have a great weekend!!
- 2019 Calendar
- Loyalty Rewards – Host Code or Chic Rewards
- Chic Stands & Coasters – In stock & shipping daily!
- Spiral Bound NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalogs – we have two left!
- FREE Tutorial with every order in the month of June!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!