I’m sharing my Awesomely Artistic Birthday Card with you today.
The base of my card is using the Retiring Color – Soft Sky Card Stock (my most favorite color next to Pink Pirouette).
I used two stamp sets for my card …
- Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set – this set is retiring
- At Home with You Stamp Set – sticking around another year… Yay!
To add some color to this card I used the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper with Soft Suede & Pear Pizzazz.
You’ll notice in my video I used the brand new style of Ink pads… Soft Suede, you’re going to love them!!
I used two punches for this card and I fussy cut the image out with my Paper Ships.
Here’s the video tutorial …. If you’re reading this in your email box, please CLICK HERE to watch the video on my website (the watch video button doesn’t work).
CLICK HERE TO SHOP STAMPIN’ UP!
Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet and view the Stampin’ Up! Supplies.
Don’t forget to check out all the Retiring items below!! They are available While Supplies Last.
- Click here to Print the Occasions Catalog Retirement List
- Click here to Print the Annual Catalog Last Chance List
- Click here to Download the Occasions Catalog Retirement List in Excel
- Click here to Download the Annual Catalog Retirement List in Excel
Don’t miss these additional ways to shop and save in April!
- Truly Tailored Online Card Class – FREE with every order in the month of April!
- Truly Tailored Make n Take Packet – Complete the class projects with this packet.
- Double Bundle Giveaway – Leave a comment to enter to win!
- Rectangle Coasters – Back in stock!
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers! Hobby demos are welcome!!
Hostess Code: JHYUCPYE
- April 1- 30, 2018
Order $50 HERE with Hostess Code JHYUCPYE and get a pack of Basic Rhinestone Jewels!
Order $100 HERE with Hostess Code JHYUCPYE and get the Basic Rhinestone Jewels & a pack of Striped Treat Bags!
Order $150 HERE with NO HOSTESS CODE and get all the above PLUS a pack of White Perfect Accents and all the Stampin’ Rewards!!!
**Orders under $50 will receive Stampin’ Dimensionals or some other form of Adhesive based on order total.
Such a cute card, love the different banner layers.
My favorite color combo
Very nice card. I like the tip of using the bone folder to curl the twine.
Have a great evening.
Nice card. Will be giving it a try. Like the colors. Thanks Angie.
Great card for the men in you life…Thank you.
Lovely card. Love the color combo.
Love your card….my set has not seen ink in a while, but will have to CASE your idea….I have lots of April birthdays!
Love those colors and the layering!
Such a cute card Angie! I am going to miss Soft Sky too, Pool Party is close but not quite the same.
I liked how you put the two different labels together. I never thought of doing that. I learned something today. Thank you. K8
Great card! A great way to use up some little scraps as well. I also have some half pieces of doilies so I will be CASEing this card for sure! I like how you curled the linen thread and made the double bow. I usually use a glue dot too.
Angie–The link I’m getting is this— http://%20https//mychicnscratch.com/awesomely-artistic-birthday-card — and it’s not working on either of my browsers. The first part appears different than the other links to the tutorials. Has anyone else had this problem reported to you? Thanks so much! Karen
Going to miss Soft Sky. Such a great light blue.