This is the project I made yesterday during my Facebook Live video … how to use the Petal Passion Designer Series as wrapping paper.
In my video I wrapped a pack of Glue Dots … but you can use this with any size box that will fit using the Designer Series Paper.
Click here if you’d like to watch my Facebook Live version … or check out the cleaner version below (filmed in less than five minutes).
The bird image is from the Petal Palette Stamp Set and it’s hard to see but I colored her with Soft Sky Ink and a Sponge Dauber.
Here’s the video tutorial …
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Petal Passion Wrapping Paper with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Fruit Basket Bundle
To Enter to Win:
- Please leave a comment on this post (USA only please).
The Chic Candy winner will be announced next Friday.
Facebook Friday #45 will take place tonight at 7pm central time. I’ll be going live on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Don’t miss these great ways to shop and save in February!
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- We Must Celebrate- Free Online Class with any order in February
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: UAHKTVRY
- Feb 5th – 11th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code.
- Our Hostess Code Gift program will be changing next week!