My project for you is the Party Panda’s Valentine Treat made with the Party Panda’s Stamp Set and the “love” greeting is from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set.
This Valentine Treat is so easy to make and you can get four of them out of one sheet of the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper. It holds a pack of Sweet Tarts, M&M’s, etc …
It’s a 6 x 6 sheet of Designer Series Paper and to make them you’ll need the Envelope Punch Board.
Here’s the video tutorial…
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Party Panda’s Valentine Treat with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. If you saw my Facebook post yesterday about me being stuck in the Detroit airport … I made it home safely a little before midnight. Had it not been Super Bowl Sunday I would have begged a Stampin’ Up! friend to come get me for a few hours to help me pass the time!!
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- We Must Celebrate- Free Online Class with any order in February
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
New Hostess Code: UAHKTVRY
- Feb 5th – 11th
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code