I’m sharing the Magical Day Card with you today and it’s super easy to make.
This card came about because I have an abundance of the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper … and I needed to make a bunch of anniversary cards for my Chics Paper Ink members.
I used Powder Pink card stock for the base of my card and it measures 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 … the DSP measures 4-1/4 x 2-1/2 and you can get 10 out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper.
The dragon is from the Magical Day Stamp Set and the “hello friend” is from A Good Day Stamp Set … both are featured in the NEW Occasions Catalog.
I colored the Magical Day dragon with the Smoky Slate Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and the Pink Pirouette Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Magical Day Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
- Fruit Basket Card Class – Free with any order in January or $14.95!
- Picture Perfect Birthday Online Workshop
- Sale a Bration – Free product with every $50 order! No limits!
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Round Two starts in February!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: 4PTJV6U4
- January 8th – 14th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Chic Rewards will not be earned when using a Hostess Code
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code