Today I’m sharing my Fruit Basket Card… that I made for a swap (back in December).
I used the Fruit Basket Bundle and believe it or not it’s a really easy stamp set to use!! I love those darling matching punches!!
The base of this card is Crumb Cake card stock (11 x 4-1/4) and the paper you see is the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper Stack. Don’t you love the Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins!!! I want them in every color now!
Here’s the video tutorial …. (in my video I was in a rush to add the pineapple tops and I used Glue Dots verses Liquid Glue….but I prefer Liquid Glue ( there was some outside noise and I was trying to wrap up my video before the power tools started up again).
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Fruit Basket Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Speaking of the Fruit Basket Bundle – you have two more days left to place an order in January and receive the Fruit Basket Online Card Class for FREE. Click here for all the details.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Don’t miss these great ways to shop and save in January:
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- Fruit Basket Card Class – Free Online Class with any order in January
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Round Two starts in February!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: QVSNPYPR
- Jan 29th – Feb 4th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code
I love the card. I also love your nails. LOL. Thank you for all your wonderful cards and projects.
Very cute card.
Love the simplicity of this card! Thanks for sharing!!!
I love that cute basket!