We made the Fruit Basket Box during Facebook Friday #42.
I used the Fruit Basket Stamp Set with the Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack featured on page 29 of the Occasions Catalog.
The base of the box was made with Lemon Lime Twist (7-1/2 x 7-1/2. The top of the box was made with a 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 piece of Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper. I absolutely love this suite!!!
Here’s the live video recording from Facebook Friday #42 ….
Tomorrow I’ll share a Valentines version!!
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Fruit Basket Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
- Fruit Basket Card Class – Free with any order in January or $14.95!
- Picture Perfect Birthday Online Workshop – deadline tonight!
- Sale a Bration – Free product with every $50 order! No limits!
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Round Two starts in February!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: HMEQ7KKE
- Jan 15th – 21st
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
- Chic Rewards will not be earned when using a Hostess Code
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code