I’m sharing my Bird Banter Thank You Card with you today.
I LOVE the Bird Banter Stamp Set … especially this image because it reminds of us Elvis!!
The base of my card is Lemon Lime Twist and the pineapple paper is from the Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper. I colored the little bird with the Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends Markers.
In my video I shared the same card using the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon (in the annual catalog) instead of the Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon.
Here’s the video tutorial…
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Bird Banter Thank You Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks & have a great day!!
- Fruit Basket Card Class – Free with any order in January
- Sale a Bration – Free product with every $50 order! No limits!
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Round Two starts in February!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: CQ7X7QHX
- Jan 22nd – Jan 28th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping). Chic Rewards are not earned when using a Hostess Code.
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code