The Beautiful Peacock Treat Box is the project I made during Facebook Friday – Episode 44 and instead of posting the live video here on my blog… I’ve filmed a cleaner quicker version. But if you’d like to watch the live version, click here (the free Doilies giveaway has expired).
I was going to make this a Valentines box … but when I was deciding what stamp set to use …. I choose the Beautiful Peacock stamp set. It’s in the Sale-a-Bration catalog and It’s easy to stamp and the results are beautiful!!
I used Basic Gray ink for the peacock and Powder Pink ink for it’s feathers.
If you decide to make this a Valentines Box …. candy will fit inside there very easily!!
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Beautiful Peacock Treat Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Sale-a-Bration – Free product with every $50! No limits! NEW $100 level!
- Fruit Basket Card Class – Free Online Class with any order in January
- Stampin’ Blends Club – Round Two starts in February!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration.
- Save 10% on Bundles
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome group of stampers!
Hostess Code: QVSNPYPR
- Jan 29th – Feb 4th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code