The Christmas Milk Carton is my 1st project for the 12 Days of Christmas 2017.
To make the Milk Carton all you need is a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock that measures 8-1/4 x 5-1/2.
We used the Sweet Home Stamp Set for the “Merry” greeting and the bow is from the Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set.
To decorate this box we used the Be Merry Designer Series Paper along with the Corrugated Elements.
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Tags & Trimmings Bundle – Blog Candy
Congrats Katherine Craddock!!! Your name was drawn to win the Tags and Trimmings Blog Candy. Thank you all for your kinds words!!
Thanks and have a great day!
- Smitten Mitten Card Class – 4 Card Tutorials Free with any order in November!
- Stampin’ Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
HOSTESSCode – AXDRJ4WN
- November 28th – December 3rd
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code
- If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used on Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas… please click on our signature below.