The Christmas Bag is my 2nd project for the 12 Days of Christmas 2017.
To make this bag you need is a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock that measures10-1/2 x 4-1/4. The top of the bag is the Be Merry Designer Series Paper cut out with the Lots of Labels Framelits.
We used the Santa’s Suit for the Christmas greeting using Cherry Cobbler ink. We cut it out with the 1″ Circle Punch and then layered it with Garden Green… cut out with the Layering Circles Framelits.
To decorate this bag we used the Boxwood Wreaths (unwind it) with a Gold Library Clip… Metallic Enamel Shapes and Gold Ribbon.
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Click here watch the You Tube Video on how to make Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Facebook Friday #38
Facebook Friday #38 will take place tomorrow… December 1st at 7pm central time. I’ll be going live on my Chic n Scratch business page.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Smitten Mitten Card Class – 4 Card Tutorials Free with any order in November!
- Stampin’ Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers!
HOSTESS Code – AXDRJ4WN
- November 28th – December 3rd
- Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
- Click here to learn about Hostess Code Gifts and how to enter the Hostess Code
- If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used on Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas… please click on our signature below.