My project today is a Christmas Card featuring the Merry Cafe Stamp Set.
I used Soft Sky and Basic Gray card stock with the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. There are some patterns in that pack of paper that I really like and this is one of them.
The Soft Sky and Basic Gray snowflake you see is from the Seasonal Tags Framelits … those are the ones that go with the Seasonal Chums Stamp Set (you know the cute little reindeer?).
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Christmas Card featuring Merry Cafe Stamp Set with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. I filmed this video before I left for On Stage and today is downline day so my post is a quick one !!
- Stamparatus – Reserve on November 16th!!
- Smitten Mitten Card Class – 4 Card Tutorials Free with any order in November!
- Stampin’ Blends Club
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers and order the Stampin’ Blends as part of your Starter Kit!
- Stampin’ Rewards Club
Hostess Code: VDM9PQ6S
- November 13th – November 19th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.
I didn’t remember the snowflakes being sky blue on the gray DSP besides the white ones. Well, I will just have to make one to see for myself! Pretty card and the ribbon really looks pretty on there. I am not sure if I have any of that.
So pretty!! Love the colors!
Not only is the card quick and easy, but it’s beautiful, too. It’s just what I need this time of year. Congratulations on all your newest awards at OnStage. You deserve them all and have worked hard to achieve them. Goals are good, aren’t they? ☺
Very pretty card.
Love this card. So happy for all your achievements…
Beautiful card. Love the color combination.
Beautiful card! Love the DSP and the snowflake!