Stampin’ Up! The Little Things Halloween Card
The card I’m sharing with you today is a card I designed for a swap that I participate in with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
I love swapping… as the cards I receive usually always inspire me when it comes time for me to create projects for my blog. I’ll share a secret with you …. I ALWAYS get stressed out about my swaps and fear they’re going to hate my simple cards. That’s one of the reasons why I almost always use our Paper & Ink Sketches!! Which brings me to… this card was designed using Paper & Ink Sketches #6. You can check it out here.
I bet you’re going to ask … what happened after Sketch 22? Honestly … life (I can’t sum it up in just a paragraph). But, the good news is… we have Sketches 23-36 ready to go. The bad news is… it may be January before we can restart them. I will say this … if life doesn’t throw us another curve ball this last quarter of the year, I’ll start them sooner.
Enough about me… here’s the details about this card…
I used The Little Things Stamp Set with the 2″ Circle Punch … along with the Starburst Punch.
The base of my card is Very Vanilla card stock and I used it with the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. All the measurements are posted in my Inspiration Sheet posted below or below the video box.
Here’s the video tutorial….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make The Little Things Halloween Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Inspiration Sheet.
- Very Vanilla: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 – Score @ 4-1/4
- Spooky Night DSP: 3 x 5-1/2
- Basic Black: 1/2 x 5-1/2, 3-1/4 x 2-1/2, scraps for starburst punch
- Very Vanilla: 3 x 2-1/4, scraps for stamping
- Pumpkin Pie: 3-3/4 x 3
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thanks and have a great day!!
p.s. Coffee and a Card went fantastic yesterday and I’ll be posting a date for the next one very soon!!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers and order the New Stampin’ Blends in your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit (Stampin’ Blends are our brand new alcohol markers that will be available in the near future).
- Stamp Club Online – New groups are forming every month!
- Facebook Friday #33 – October 13th at 7pm central time.
Thanks and have a great day!!
Hostess Code: ZJEKAXNU
- October 9th – October 15th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make The Little Things Halloween Card… please click on our signature below.
I like how you followed on of the sketches. I loved creating with those sketches. T
Love this dsp, cute.
I have loved the sketches, and I can’t wait until you start them up again. Today’s card is darling and I bet anyone would be ecstatic to have an “Angie original” – I know I would! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for facebook friday tomorrow, it’s my favorite part of the week.
This looks fun to put together! Darling card!
I love this card i am a new demonstrator and have learned so much from you already thank you
What a super darling card!!
Simple and cute… thanks!
Cute. Simple sketch but it looks a lot more involved. I love layers. I really liked how you cut out the banner and popped it up us still used the starburst punch. I would have decided it just did not fit but you made it work and looks so fun.
I don’t send many Halloween cards, but this layout is so adaptable and easy, and the card is wonderful. I, too, love layers. Looking forward to FB Friday. It’s my work week wind down when I get home.
Love this card. Great idea for Halloween cards.
The banner popped up like that really made the card special. I don’t make halloween cards but could use this for many other types of cards. Thanks for the video and enjoy your weekend.
Love the cap, love the starburst punch! Thanks for sharing!
I like your card nice and simple. Tfs
Cute card for Halloween and didn’t take you long to make. You’re such a pleasure to watch.
Very cute card.
I love how fast you put that card together!