The Halloween Acetate Box is the 12th and final project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017.
It’s made using the Acetate Card Boxes featured in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. I used two pieces of the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper for the front and back and they measure 5-3/4 x 4-3/8.
I didn’t use stamps or ink for this project … just the awesome Designer Series Paper! Which brings me to … today is the last day for the Designer Series Paper Promotion!!
I used a lot of framelits on this project… Layering Circles Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits and the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits. Along with the Cat Punch!
Here’s the video tutorial ….
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Week 12 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween 2017 with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to Print the Instructions.
Week 11 Correction
I’m sorry that the instructions for Week 11 had an error!!! Click here to Print the corrected version.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
The Stampin’ Blends will be available tomorrow, November 1st. Please check out my Stampin’ Blends incentive before placing your order (I’ll post it early).
15 Year Stampin’ Up Anniversary
Congrats to Chris Boyer!!! Your name was drawn to win yesterdays Blog Candy. Thank you all so much for your kind words! I appreciate each and every one of you!!
Facebook Friday #36
- Facebook Friday #36 will take place tonight on my Chic n Scratch Facebook business page on Friday, November 3rd.
Thanks and have a great day!
- Painted Harvest Tutorial – 4 card tutorials Free with any order in October!
- Designer Series Paper – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE – LAST DAY
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion – LAST DAY!
- Chics Paper Ink – Join my awesome team of stampers and order the Stampin’ Blends as part of your Starter Kit!
Hostess Code: TJ7SMHFW
October 30 – November 5th
Do Not use a Hostess Code when placing an order $150 or more (before tax and shipping).
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product… please click on our signature below.