Paper and Ink Sketches 8
Here’s the card I created using Paper & Ink Sketches #8.
I made it with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set with the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.
Sketch 8 shows using an Oval for the focal point … but I really wanted to use punches instead of Framelits. I used the 1-3/4 Circle Punch for the greeting that can be found in the Suite Seasons Stamp Set. The Early Espresso circle was cut out with the 2″ Circle Punch. And the Gingerbread man and the little bow tie was cut out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
I will admit that this Sketch was by far the hardest for me … but I forced myself through and I LOVE it!!
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Paper & Ink Sketches #8 Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Inspiration Sheet.
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #8
- Click here to download Paper & Ink Sketch #8 PDF with measurements.
Here’s a picture of Sketch #8 ….
Paper & Ink Sketches Details:
- Paper and Ink Sketches will run from July 2016 – June 2017 (24 Sketches).
- Sketches will be posted here on Chic n Scratch the 1st and third Wednesday of every month.
- Each Sketch will have a FREE PDF without measurements and another PDF with measurements.
- Feel free to use the Sketch and share your creation on my Paper & Ink Sketches with Chic n Scratch Facebook Group (please read the rules before posting). Click here to join.
- My Chics Paper Ink downline will be participating and I expect you will see these Sketches on other social media outlets.
- Click here to see Paper & Ink Sketches 1 – 7.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Thank and have a great day!
P.S. I’ll be out of my office for the next couple days. I’ll post Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween on Friday (but it may be later in the day).