How to make a Pokemon Go Ball
My project today is how to make the Pokemon Go Ball and a Pokemon Explosion Box.
If you have grandchildren or children that are playing … I bet they would love to receive a handmade card or an explosion box … or better yet a battery charger to charge their device. I have a box later this week that will hold one of those.
To create the Pokemon Ball you have two choices … 2-1/2 Circle Punch that is retired or you can use the Layering Circles Framelit. I have a smaller version too 🙂
You need Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock and Basic Black Card Stock.
The punches include:
- 1-1/4 Circle
- 1″ Circle Punch
- 3/4″ Circle Punch
- 1/2″ Circle Punch
- 2-1/2 Circle Punch (Retired)
- or Laying Circles Framelits
Pokemon Go has taken over our streets and neighborhoods and over the weekend I personally encounter lots of people wanting to talk about the game. Since I too am playing (in my spare time) I was happy to chat with them. Dave and I went to our park Saturday night because I needed more Poke balls and on the path everyone we encountered not only were playing but also ask if we were playing. Two weeks ago they may have just said hello (or nothing at all) now they are engaging.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Pokemon Go Ball with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Pokemon Punch Art
Made with 2-1/2 Circle Punch (retired)
Pokemon Go Ball
Make with Layering Circles Framelits
- Foxy Friends Tutorial – FREE with any size order!
- Bonus Day Coupon – For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31st.
- Stamp Club Online – The Emerald Envy Group only needs a couple more members to get started.
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. Click here to see the battery charger on Amazon … that I showed in my video.
Hostess Code: XNJVSHJC
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product …. please click on our signature below.