Stampin’ Up! Popcorn Box
I LOVE making Boxes and Bags and when I saw the Popcorn Box Thinlits in the brand New Stampin’ Up! Catalog I knew I had to make it immediately!
I started out wanting to make a Father’s Day box …. but it quickly turned into something else (the Dapper Denim was first).
I used the 2016/2018 In Colors with the Sweet Stack Stamp Set.
Don’t you love the Ruched Ribbon?
I wanted to make my box out of Designers Series Paper … but it was a little flimsy due to the lightweight paper …so I started with Whisper White card stock. To make it like mine, you’ll cut two pieces of Whisper White card stock and two pieces using Designer Series Paper. See my video for a better explanation.
Special Note: I attached the bottom different from the instructions because I made it with two sheet of paper instead of one.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Popcorn Box on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Supply Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Big Shot Giveaway
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles
- Paper Pumpkin One Day – Sale June 9th
- Stamp Club Online is needing a few new members to start a new group.
- Bella & Friends
Hostess Code: 6EWMVD7J
- Any size order will receive an exclusive tutorial.
- $50 + will receive: Confetti CelebrationTutorial.
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
- Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
Thanks and have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used in making the Popcorn Box …. please click on our signature below.