Perfectly Wrapped Washi Tape Card
My project today is a pretty simple card and it’s a perfect way to use up some of your Washi Tape. I don’t know about you but I have a lot of Washi Tape!!
I used the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape with the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set.
If you want the flower to match the Blossom Punch you can use the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set … but i’m okay with a little white showing through
The base of the card is Thick Whisper White and the next layer is as well and I used the 1-3/4 Circle Punch with the 2″ Circle Punch.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Perfectly Wrapped Washi Tape Card with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
In Color Bundles
The In Color Bundle Special Offer ended on June 25th. If you participated in this special I closed the order yesterday and as soon as the product arrives we’ll ship it out to you. The estimated time will be about 2 weeks. Thank YOU!
Thanks & have a wonderful day!!
- Big Shot Giveaway - This will be the last month I offer a Free Big Shot.
- Free Confetti Celebration Tutorial - any size order
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- Bella & Friends
- Stamp Club Online -
Hostess Code: F3E97NWF
Thanks and have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make the Perfectly Wrapped Washi Tape Card … please click on our signature below.