Painters Palette Scallop Top Box
My project today is the Painters Palette Scallop Top Box and it’s made with a piece of Emerald Envy Card Stock that measures 8-3/8 x 8-1/4
I used the Painters Palette Stamp Set with the Playful Palette Designer Series Paper (5-1/4 x 1-3/4) and we used a number of punches for this project ….
- 1-3/4 Circle Punch
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Confetti Hearts Border Punch
Score lines for box:
- Score 8-3/8 x 8-1/4 Emerald Envy Card Stock on the 8-3/8 side at 2″ and 7-1/2″ using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.
- Score it on the 8-1/4″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Using a straight edge Ruler and stylus add diagonal score lines (lines are shown in the Project Supply Sheet).
Out of all the new In Colors I think this was my least favorite …. but I have to say after using it a few times I’m starting to like it.
- Click here to watch the You Tube Video on how to make the Painters Palette Scallop Top Box with Stampin’ Up! Product on Chic n Scratch.
- Click here to download the Project Supply Sheet & Template.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
Thanks & have a great day!!
- Big Shot Giveaway – This will be the last month I offer a Free Big Shot.
- Free Confetti Celebration Tutorial – any size order
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles – last day June 25th
- Bella & Friends
- Stamp Club Online – Sweet Sugarplums needs a few more members to get started in July.
Hostess Code: F3E97NWF
Thanks and have a great day!
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product to make the Bella and Friends with Stampin’ Up! Product … please click on our signature below.