Party Wishes Birthday Card
My project today is a Birthday Card using the Party Wishes Bundle and it’s the birthday card I’m sending my downline that have birthdays in the month of April.
I used Melon Mambo Card Stock and Melon Mambo ink.
If you’re a newsletter subscriber I’ll be sharing with you a different version of this card on Thursday.
Here’s a video on how to make the Party Wishes Birthday Card ….. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Hi VC! Congratulations! Your name was drawn to win this project! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & address to ensure proper delivery of your prize!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog 2016/2017
- If you’ve spent a minimum of $50 with me in the last year you’re eligible for the Brand New Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog for FREE … CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR COPY.
- Catalog goes live June 1st, 2016
- Demonstrators can order the new catalog beginning on May 3rd.
- You can expect your NEW Catalog to arrive mid to late May.
- Special Note: This year we are only sending catalogs by request. Last year we mailed catalogs to everyone automatically and the incorrect addresses were shocking!!!
We expect the list to be available mid to late April. Please note that items will sell out very quickly!!
- Congrats to Christy Cocker! Your name was drawn to win the Quilt or the $100 shopping spree.
- Congrats to Lea Nardone! Your name was drawn to win the March projects.
We’ve emailed both of you … please check your inbox.
Thanks and have a great day!
Hostess Code: 22UP7S7Y
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! product used to make the Party Wishes Birthday Card…. please click on our signature below.