Grateful Bunch Card
My card today is one I made for a Occasions Catalog swap and I gave you a sneak peek of it during my live stream last week.
I used the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set with the Blossom Bunch Punch and the colors I used on the first card is Lost Lagoon and Calypso Coral.
The Designer Series Paper is Birthday Bouquet and I love the colors … so much so that I decided to make this card with Mossy Meadow instead of Lost Lagoon. I had a hard time choosing which is my favorite!
Here’s the video on how to make the Grateful Bunch Card ….. Click HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Click on the image below to download the Project Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Supply List
- Stamps: Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Bundle – 140801, Grateful Bunch Stamp Set 140691
- Ink: Lost Lagoon – 133644, Calypso Coral – 126983
- Paper: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 140557, Whisper White – 100730, Lost Lagoon – 133679
- Accessories: Blossom Bunch Punch – 140612
• Pearl Basic Jewels – 119247
• Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon – 134567
• Whisper White 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 138429 • Glue Dots – 103683
• Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430
• Paper-Piercing Tool – 126189
• Simply Scored – 122334
• Stampin’ Scrub – 126200
• Stampin’ Mist – 102394
Thanks and have a great day!
- Free Big Shot Die Cut Machine Giveaway
- Sale a bration – Free product with every $50
- Stamp Club Online
- January Thank You – coming soon
- Weekly Deals
Hostess Code: YRQP3KCB
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.