The Take Out Box is the 7th project for the 12 Days of Christmas.
I used the Take Out Boxes features in our Stampin’ Up! Catalog … along with a 4-1/4 x 12 sheet of Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper.
I used the Jolly Christmas Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow and Night of Navy Ink.
Here’s the video on how to make the 12 Days of Christmas Day 7 ….. CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Congrats Julie! Your name was drawn to win to Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas. Please check your email for further instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Jolly Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set – 139876
Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set – 139873
- Ink: Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad – 133645
Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad – 126970
- Paper: Season Of Cheer Designer Series Paper – 139590
Mossy Meadow 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 133676
Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100867
Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock – 100730
- Tools and Accessories: Takeout Boxes – 135827
Silver Basic Metal Buttons – 133319
Old Olive Baker’s Twine – 134579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 119246
Glue Dots – 103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430
Paper-Piercing Tool – 126189
Paper Snips – 103579
Here are the Stampin Up! Weekly Deals:
- Cherry On Top Cotton Paper Assortment – 138308
- Handpicked Framelits Dies – 137361
- Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack – 138442
- Tag A Bag Accessory Pack – 138381
Thanks and have a great day!
- Year End Sale
- FREE Big Shot Giveway
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List
- Stamp Club Online
- December Thank You – Free access to Christmas Crafts Online Class with a minimum order of $25
- Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along
Hostess Code: PNPEY9MM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Please make sure you have not selected No Contact. If you select No Contact we do not have the ability to mail your gift.