One Sheet Wonder – Cozy Christmas 2
Today I’m sharing my One Sheet Wonder Class – Featuring Cozy Christmas Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
In this video we’ll be making nine cards and a box out of one piece of the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
We’re using the Cozy Christmas Stamp Set featured on page 9 of the Holiday Catalog.
Here’s a video on our One Sheet Wonder Class …..CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website. (If you are reading this in your email … please visit my site to access the video.)
Click on the link below to download the Tutorial that includes the template for cutting your Designer Series Paper … as well as the supply list.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Cozy Christmas 139776 (w) 139779 (c)
- Ink: Mossy Meadow 133645
- Card Stock: Crumb Cake 120953, Merry Moments DSP 138450, Mossy Meadow 133676, Whisper White 100730
- Accessories: Stampin Trimmer126889, Scoring Tool 122334, 2” Circle Punch 133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874, Dimensionals 104430, Rhinestones 119246, Paper Piercer 126189, Bone Folder 102300, White Stitched Ribbon 138429
Card One Measurements:
- Crumb Cake: 11 x 4-1/4 – Score @ 5-1/2
- Merry Moments DSP: 4 x 3-1/4
- Whisper White: 2” Circle
- Mossy Meadow: 4-1/4 x 1/2” 2-3/8 Scallop Circle
Card Two Measurements:
- Crumb Cake: 11 x 4-1/4 - Score @ 5-1/2
- Merry Moments DSP: 4 x 2-1/2
- Whisper White: 2” Circle
- Mossy Meadow: 4-1/4 x 2-1/2, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle
- Merry Moments Designer Series Paper: 8 x 4 – Score @ 1” on all four sides and score @ 3-1/2 & 4-1/2 on the landscape side.
- Mossy Meadow: 2-3/8 Scallop Circle
- Whisper White: 2”
Black Friday – Cyber Monday Special
- One kit per order – minimum of $50 – before tax and shipping.
- Kits will ship approximately in two weeks (or less).
- You’ll receive the exclusive tutorial with instructions in your inbox once we ship your kit (make sure your email address is correct on file).
- To receive the KIT you must use the following Hostess Code: GRMG6HHH This Hostess Code will end at midnight on Monday November 30th.
- If your order is $150 or more …. do not use the Hostess Code and we will automatically send you a kit.
- If you have selected NO Contact on your profile on the Stampin’ Up! website, please change it. If not, I will not have access to your names, address or email.
Picture of kit.
2016 Sale a Bration Catalog & Occasions Catalog
If you ordered a minimum of $50 from me between since July 2015 I will automatically send you the Occasions Catalog and the Sale a bration Catalog and you can expect it to arrive mid to late December. If you have not made a purchase since July 2015 please use the box before to request both Catalogs.
If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please DO NOT request a catalog … you will receive one from Stampin’ Up!
Our Stampin’ Up! Online Extravaganza Sale has started and don’t forget we have another Flash Sale on Monday (Nov 30th).
November 23rd – November 30th – WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Click HERE to download the list (list includes Flash Sale).
Thanks and have a great day!!
- Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List
- Free Big Shot Drawing
- Stamp Club Online - We need a few more members to wrap up another group.
- Paper Pumpkin Club
- November Thank You – Exclusive Tutorial featuring A Little Something Stamp Set
Hostess Code: GRMG6HHH
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code. Please make sure you have not selected No Contact. If you select No Contact we do not have the ability to mail your gift.