The card I’m sharing with you today was my Convention Swap Card.
Yes, that was in July … I totally forgot to post it when I got home. I was going to post it while I was at Convention … but my internet signal was as slow as molasses!
I used the Lots of Joy Stamp Set with Crumb Cake Ink and Card Stock. I embossed the card stock with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. (Greeting can be found in the White Christmas stamp set.)
I LOVE this color combination because of several reasons .. one being that my favorite color is White and my whole house is decorated with very Neutral colors.
Here’s the video on how to make my Convention Swap Card …. if you are reading this in your email please click here to view it on my blog.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Lots of Joy 138810 (w), White Christmas135767
- Ink: Crumb Cake126975
- Paper: Crumb Cake 120953, Whisper White 100730, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer 135315
- Accessories: Tree Punch 135859, 2″ Circle Punch133782, 2-3/8 Scallop Circle Punch 118874,Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack133787, Linen Thread104199, Rhinestones 119246, Glue Dots 103683, Dimensionals 104430, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder132174, Big Shot Die Cut Machine 113439, Doilies, Sponges 101610(optional)
On a personal note .. I’m taking the day off to go shopping with a friend. She was in an accident about a month ago and thank God she’s alive (truck was totaled). We haven’t been shopping in forever and I’m really looking forward to it. (If you’ve heard me say I HATE shopping … I do … but not house stuff (like knick knacks) … I LOVE shopping for that stuff!
I’ll be back in my office on Saturday to wrap up the filming of my next One Sheet Wonder.
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Out Breast Cancer
- October Drawing – Coming Next Week
- October Thank You – Coming Next Week
Thanks & have a great weekend!!
p.s. Box of the Week isn’t going anywhere …. give me another week and hopefully I’ll be back on track.
Hostess Code: 9JSD4S7Z
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.