My project today is Box of the Week 6.
I created this box to hold the Snowflake Locket I’m giving away this holiday season.
I used Smoky Slate Card Stock to make the box (6 x 5) and A Little Something Stamp Set.
Don’t forget today (midnight) is the Last Day to take advantage of the 15% off ALL Stamp Sets!
Check back on Monday for the Box of the Week PDF that will include the instructions, measurements,etc.
Here’s a video on how to make the Box of the Week 6 …..CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: A Little Something 139827 (w) 139830 (c)
- Ink: Basic Gray 140932
- Paper: Smoky Slate 131202, Soft Sky 131203, Whisper White 100730
- Accessories: Simply Scored 122334, Doilies 129399, Banner Punch 133519, Rhinestones 119246, 1-1/4 Circle Punch 119861, 1-3/8 Circle Punch 119860, Basic Metals Buttons 133319, White Bakers Twine 124262, Glue Dots 103683, Dimensionals 104430, Bone Folder 102300, Paper Piercer 126189
Tune in Monday at 7pm Central Time to attend my next Online Workshop.
It’s free and we’ll be making three Christmas projects (more details on Monday).
Thanks have a great weekend!
p.s. Thanks for all the well wishes .. Chase is doing okay. Hopefully he’ll be able to go back to work on Monday.
- 15% off all Stamps – Five Days Only
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine Giveaway
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Club Online (The Ring Pop group needs two more members to get started in November).
Hostess Code: 7DVYFUYD
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.