12 Weeks of Halloween 2015 Week 9 |Frankie | Franky | Frankenstein
The Candy Bar Holder is the 9th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
I used Old Olive card stock for the candy bar holder and I used the Black Glimmer Paper for his hair. I cut it with the edge of the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit.
Here’s a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 9 …..CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Click here to see my Frankenstein Candy Bar Tutorial back in 2007 (Wow).
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Ink: Basic Black Marker 100082, Basic Gray 140932, Chalk Marker 132133
- Paper: Old Olive 100702, Basic Black 121045, Whisper White 100730, Black Glimmer 139605
- Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits 137547, Simply Scored 122334, 1” Circle Punch 119868, 3/4 Circle Punch 119873, Sponges 101610, Glue Dots 103683, Tear & Tape 138995, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
- Weekly Deals
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine Giveaway
- Stamp Out Breast Cancer
- October Thank You – Coming Soon!
Thanks & have a great!!
Hostess Code: 9JSD4S7Z
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.