The Witches Hat Treat Bag is the 7th project for the 12 Weeks of Halloween.
To make this bag I used a 8 x 11 sheet of Kraft Card Stock and the Witches Hat is made with Black Glimmer Paper using the Tree Punch, 2-1/2 Circle Punch and the 1-1/4 Circle Punch.
I used the Witches Night Stamp Set to decorate the bag … along with the Spider Web Doilies.
Here’s a video on how to make the 12 Weeks of Halloween Week 7 …..CLICK HERE to watch the video on my Chic n Scratch website.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Witches Night 139708
- Ink: Memento 132708
- Paper: Happy Haunting DSP 139584, Very Vanilla 101650, Black Glimmer 139605
- Accessories: 1-1/4” Circle Punch 119861, 2-1/2 Circle Punch 120906, Bow Builder Punch 137414, Lots of Labels Framelits, Tree Punch 135859, Banner Punch 133519, Spider Web Doilies 139622, Clothespins 133764, Burlap Ribbon 132140, Simply Scored 122334, Dimensionals 104430, Bone Folder 102300, Glue Dots 103683, Paper Piecer 126189, Rhinestones 119246, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658
- Measurements: Kraft: 8 x 11
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper: 1/2 Strip & Bow
Black Glimmer Paper: 2-1/2 Circle & Trees (2)
Saturday, September 26th at 10am central time. More details on Friday! Quick Question for you …. for those of you that participate in the Online Workshops … would you prefer Halloween or Christmas projects?
- Weekly Deals
- Stamp Out Breast Cancer
- THREE FREE Big Shot Die Cut Machines – Click here for all the details.
- September Thank you
Thanks & have a great day!!
Hostess Code: WSA9XHSM
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.