My project today is Box of the Week #1.
I have to share that I was all organized and had my first box ready to go … and then the Square Pillow Box Thinlit arrived at my house. What more can I say?
I used the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper with the Oh What Fun Stamp Set (stamp set is in Holiday Catalog).
After I stamped the image with Cherry Cobbler ink I cut it out with the 2″ Square Punch … and then added it to the Glimmer Paper that was cut out with the Deco Labels Framelit.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Oh What Fun 140386 (p)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler 126965
- Paper: Merry Moments DSP 138450 or Merry Moments Stack 139595, Whisper White 100730, Silver Glimmer 135314
- Accessories: Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die 139657, Deco Label Framelits 130102, 2″ Circle Punch 133782, Tear and Tape 138995, White Stitched Satin Ribbon 138429, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine 123125, Glue Dots 103683, Dimensionals 104430, Big Shot 113439, Magnetic Platform 130658
August Thank You Gift
Everyone that places a Stampin’ Up! order with me this month (August 2015) will receive access to an exclusive Video Tutorial and Instructions for FREE (sneak peek at the project below). Emails with link will go out starting today (if you ordered between August 1st – 10th).
Let’s Make a Box Drawing
The list below is the 24 winners for the Let’s Make a Box drawing that I posted on Friday. If your name is on the list please click here to email my assistant your mailing address so that we can ship your kit out asap.
In your email please include the following:
- Your full name
- Mailing address
- Email address that you used to enter …. so that we can confirm you are the winner (You’d be surprised at how many people have the same exact name).
Because the box was on two posts … I took entries from both until we reached 24.
As for using Periscope … I totally agree I like You Tube videos better …but as a business I need to try new things to keep it interesting. For now…. the app needs some work …but I believe we’ll see some awesome changes soon. Personally filming live is always uncomfortable ….but … maybe I should step out of my comfort zone more often?
- Weekly Deals
- Paper Pumpkin
- Stamp Club – new clubs starting in August!
- August Thank You Gift – coming soon!
- August Giveaway - Kindle Fire HD6
Thanks and have a great day!
p.s. 12 Weeks of Halloween starts Wednesday
hostess Code: BRQNGFAW
Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.